As a Certified Crop Adviser, you may want to promote your voluntary certification by using the CCA logo on your business cards and stationery. Part of being a professional is using the logo responsibly. Please keep in mind the following guidelines.
- Only crop advisers who have received a certificate from their state board may use the logo.
- The logo may be used on business cards or stationery.
- The logo may be used on shirts or jackets if displayed in a professional manner.
- If used in advertisements, the logo may only be used to indicate that the firm or business employs ARCPACS certified advisers.
- The logo may not be used to indicate that a firm is certified or endorsed by ARCPACS or the American Society of Agronomy.
If you would like camera-ready art for printing or embroidery, email your name, certification number and how you plan to use the logo (i.e. business card, stationery, or clothing) to: firstname.lastname@example.org